Contract Management is as follows:
- Offer is arranged according to Customer Service Requests,
- Offer is revised according to Customer Targets, Time Frame, Goals and Costs and if agreed contract is signed,
- Meetings, Mailings, and Action Plans are prepared and shared during Contract,
- Close to or in the Mid-Contract Progress Review Meeting is held to review targets, goals, and achievement status. If needed, targets and goals are revised according to achievement status and market condition,
- At end of the Contract Closure and Review Meeting is held to discuss the results achieved and last points close. After closure, if customer request, contract can be extended.